Our normally scheduled call to chat about all things Drupal and nonprofits will happen this Thursday, July 18, at 1pm ET / 10am PT. (Convert to your local time zone.)
Feel free to share your thoughts and discussion points ahead of time in our collaborative Google doc: https://nten.org/drupal/notes
Already on the agenda: A discussion of announced changes to 20NTC, which specifically impact the community driven sessions our great group of volunteers organized last year.
We have an hour to chat so bring your best Drupal topics and let’s do this thing!
Some examples to get your mind firing: how do I recreate [feature] on my Drupal 7 site in Drupal 8? I need to explain [complicated thing] to a non-technical stakeholder — any advice? How can I get Drupal and my CRM to play nicely?
This free call is sponsored by NTEN.org but open to everyone.
- Join the call: https://www.uberconference.com/ntencommunity
- Optional dial in number: (866) 853-1888
- Alternate number: (720) 689-1432
- Follow along on Google Docs: https://nten.org/drupal/notes
- Follow along on Twitter: #npdrupal