Meet Gatsby, an open source React-based framework for building super fast websites and apps.
In this episode, we talk with Jason Lengstorf to discuss the GatsbyJS project and what it solves.
- What’s your role at Gatsby, when did you start?
- How did you get involved in the project?
- What did you do before Gatsby?
- What is Gatsby?
- How do you feel about the response from the community about Gatsby?
- Did you think it would take off as it has?
- Why should an org choose it over a traditional CMS?
- What separates Gatsby from other static site generators?
- What features is the team currently working on?
- Closing comments