Fri, 10/04/2019 – 18:30
The Drupal community is one of the largest open source communities in the world. Each year, we meet at Drupal Camps, meet-ups, and other events organized around the world.
But the biggest event, DrupalCon, happens twice every year. It is a platform where developers, designers, and marketers come together to explore the most ambitious and cutting edge case studies. It offers prospective users, a glimpse into “the art of the possible” when you choose Drupal. It is a collaborative event where anyone can learn to use Drupal to make the Internet a better place.
This year, OpenSense Labs is a silver sponsor of DrupalCon Europe 2019 to be held in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
Join us for the Sessions
What you will learn?
- How to divide the right content strategy for your agency
- Which form of content works best?
- How do you measure the success of your content strategy
- Creating the right lean team for helping you achieve the content goals?
- Which channel should you use, to market your content?
Theming Drupal 8 is a challenging job and not many are aware of how to smartly theme the e-commerce sites. Here are some major components which we will focus on in this session:
- Product pages
- Product-level field variables
- product variation level variables
- Checkout flows
- Creating flow as per requirement
- Customizing checkout progress
Be in touch!
We can’t wait to talk to you about the amazing offers our team has for you. Ask us about our Agency++ programs to scale higher and discover more about higher-ed and e-learning systems. We have loads to unveil at DrupalCon Amsterdam!
So, swing by our booth and our team would love to meet and connect with you.
You can register now to be a part of the event.