Happy New Year!!! Our normally scheduled call to chat about all things Drupal and nonprofits will happen Thursday, January 16, at 1pm ET / 10am PT. (Convert to your local time zone.)
This month, in addition to our usual free-for-all, we’ll be talking about Drupal and CiviCRM. Have you got it up and working your Drupal 8 site? For those of us still working in Drupal 7, what can or should we doing to prepare for the inevitable upgrade? What are your favorite resources for working with these two systems? Come share your experiences!
Feel free to share your thoughts and discussion points ahead of time in our collaborative Google doc: https://nten.org/drupal/notes
We have an hour to chat so bring your best Drupal topics and let’s do this thing!
This free call is sponsored by NTEN.org but open to everyone.
REMINDER: New call-in information — we’re on Zoom now!
- Join the call: https://zoom.us/j/308614035
- Meeting ID: 308 614 035
- One tap mobile
- +16699006833,,308614035# US (San Jose)
- +16465588656,,308614035# US (New York)
- Dial by your location
- +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
- +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
- Follow along on Google Docs: https://nten.org/drupal/notes
- Follow along on Twitter: #npdrupal