Our normally scheduled call to chat about all things Drupal and nonprofits will happen TOMORROW, Thursday, February 20, at 1pm ET / 10am PT. (Convert to your local time zone.)
This month, in addition to our usual free-for-all, we’ll be talking about hosting on Pantheon. There has been a lot of discussion in the community and on the Drupal Slack #nonprofits channel about some of the pricing changes they have implemented. If you would like to discuss and contribute to the conversation, please join us.
We will also have an update on our community’s plans for the upcoming Nonprofit Technology Conference (20NTC).
All nonprofit Drupal devs and users, regardless of experience level, are always welcome on this call.
Feel free to share your thoughts and discussion points ahead of time in our collaborative Google doc: https://nten.org/drupal/notes
This free call is sponsored by NTEN.org but open to everyone.
REMINDER: New call-in information — we’re on Zoom now!
- Join the call: https://zoom.us/j/308614035
- Meeting ID: 308 614 035
- One tap mobile
- +16699006833,,308614035# US (San Jose)
- +16465588656,,308614035# US (New York)
- Dial by your location
- +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
- +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
- Follow along on Google Docs: https://nten.org/drupal/notes
- Follow along on Twitter: #npdrupal