In this episode, we’re joined by Lynne Cappozi, Acquia’s CMO. Lynne weighs in on how to maximize your investment in Acquia products, top digital marketing challenges, and how open source is changing the game for marketers.
Lynne is one of Acquia’s boomerang stories, first serving as CMO in 2009 and returning to Acquia in 2016 to lead the marketing organization into its next stage of growth. Prior to her experience at Acquia, Lynne held various marketing leadership roles in the technology space at companies such as JackBe, Systinet & Lotus Development, all of which were acquired during her tenure. Outside of her work at Acquia, Lynne is on the board of directors at the Boston Children’s Hospital Trust and runs a nonprofit through the hospital.
- Tell us about yourself and your role at Acquia.
- What does Acquia do?
- How has open source changed the practice of marketing for Acquia’s customers?
- What kind of organizations make up Acquia’s customer base?
- Being a marketer yourself, what do you see as the biggest challenge for enterprise marketers as we head into 2020?
- What is Acquia doing to help marketers overcome those challenges?
- Where do digital agencies like Mediacurrent fit into Acquia’s ecosystem?
- What can marketers do to get the most value out of their investment in Acquia products?
Thanks for tuning in for another episode of Open Waters! Looking for more useful tips, technical takeaways, and creative insights? Visit mediacurrent.com/podcast to subscribe and hear more episodes.