Our normally scheduled call to chat about all things Drupal and nonprofits will happen TOMORROW, Thursday, April 16, at 1pm ET / 10am PT. (Convert to your local time zone.)
No set agenda this month — we can discuss whatever Drupal related thoughts are on your mind. If you would like to contribute to the conversation, please join us.
All nonprofit Drupal devs and users, regardless of experience level, are always welcome on this call.
Feel free to share your thoughts and discussion points ahead of time in our collaborative Google doc: https://nten.org/drupal/notes
This free call is sponsored by NTEN.org but open to everyone.
REMINDER: New call-in information — we’re on Zoom now!
- Join the call: zoom.us/j/7423234165
- Meeting ID: 742 323 4165
- One tap mobile
- +16699006833,,7423234165# US (San Jose)
- +13462487799,,7423234165# US (New York)
- Dial by your location
- +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
- +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
- Follow along on Google Docs: https://nten.org/drupal/notes
- Follow along on Twitter: #npdrupal