This year we’re embracing the virtual format and working to create spaces that encourage community building, connection, and mentorship. Each day builds on the next, but the schedule is built for maximum flexibility.
- Wednesday, March 24 – Get Started with Drupal
- Thursday, March 25 – Meet the Drupal Community
- Friday, March 26 – Share Your Knowledge
- Saturday, March 27 – Give Back to the Project
We want you for MidCamp
Instead of a formal call for papers, we’re now opening submissions for Thursday and Friday topics.
Thursday will be a day to Meet the Drupal Community: Attendees are encouraged to propose a topic for presentation or discussion. This need not be a formal session submission… it could be a conversation, case study, or just a time to get outside and walk in the park. Submit an idea and we’ll get you on the schedule.
Friday is a day to Share Your Knowledge: Submit a topic and we’ll gather them all together for an Unconference. The rules of an Unconference are simple:
- Whoever shows up are the right people
- Whatever the results of a session were what it was supposed to be
- Whenever it starts is the right time
- It is over when it’s over
And now… a word from our sponsor
Drupal developers: Leverage the power of your community
Join our growing network of Drupal professionals at Esteemed working together as one team. Learn about Drupal, and our opportunities for contract or full-time jobs. Also, refer your colleagues/clients and earn commissions. We provide support and mentoring, helping you build your career–every step of the way. Join us today: app.drupalcontractors.com