Our normally scheduled call to chat about all things Drupal and nonprofits will happen Thursday, November 21, at 1pm ET / 10am PT. (Convert to your local time zone.)
Feel free to share your thoughts and discussion points ahead of time in our collaborative Google doc: https://nten.org/drupal/notes
We have an hour to chat so bring your best Drupal topics and let’s do this thing!
Some examples to get your mind firing: how do I recreate [feature] on my Drupal 7 site in Drupal 8? I need to explain [complicated thing] to a non-technical stakeholder — any advice? How can I get Drupal and my CRM to play nicely?
This free call is sponsored by NTEN.org but open to everyone.
ATTENTION: New call-in information this month. We’re moving to Zoom, y’all!
- Join the call: https://zoom.us/j/308614035
- Meeting ID: 308 614 035
- One tap mobile
- +16699006833,,308614035# US (San Jose)
- +16465588656,,308614035# US (New York)
- Dial by your location
- +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
- +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
- Follow along on Google Docs: https://nten.org/drupal/notes
- Follow along on Twitter: #npdrupal