This year we’re embracing the virtual format and working to create spaces that encourage community building, connection, and mentorship.
- Wednesday, March 24: Community Onboarding — Audience-based discussions focused on welcoming people into the Drupal community and letting experts share their knowledge.
- Thursday, March 25: Building Community — Attendees will enjoy a day of lightly structured activities to decompress, talk shop, and have some human time.
- Friday, March 26: Unconference — Instead of formal sessions, we’ll discuss Drupally things in a one-day Unconference format.
- Saturday, March 27: Contribution Day — Our traditional day to give back to the Drupal project. All experience levels are welcome.
This year’s tickets are all flexible:
- a special ticket for new community members,
- our regular admission is a $20 recommended donation,
- individual sponsorships starting at $100,
- always free contribution day only tickets if you’re not able to make the rest of camp.
Our sponsorship packages are designed to showcase your organization as a supporter of the Drupal community and provide opportunities to:
- grow your brand,
- promote the health of the Drupal community,
- and connect with new leads or Drupal talent.
More information is available on our sponsorships page. Sponsors get full access to our job board, targeting our audience of experienced web professionals from Chicagoland and beyond.
Help Us Spread the Word
The first day of this event is geared towards newcomers to Drupal. Now is a great time for you to invite your co-workers and colleagues to our community. Newcomers will find a welcoming format to learn more about open-source, network with other professionals, and get excited with hands-on learning. MidCamp is a great place to get started and no technical knowledge is required!