DrupalCon Seattle is next week! We’re excited to get together with the community for learning and collaborations.
But first, we have to travel to Seattle. We’re so excited about it that we made a Spotify playlist made up of all Seattle bands.
So much great music has come from Seattle, you’re bound to find something you like.
We’re busy at DrupalCon with summits, sessions, community work, and more. Come visit us at booth #306, or check out where we will be below. Either way, come say hello.
- Monday April 8, 8:30 am – 12:30 pm: Anne Stefanyk is joining Pantheon at Selling to the Marketing Buyer.
- Tuesday, April 9, 9:00 am – 4:30 pm: Anne will be leading an afternoon breakout session at the Nonprofit Summit,
- Tuesday, April 9, 10:00 am – 4:30 pm: AmyJune Hineline will be leading the Community Summit.
Our community liaison AmyJune will be staffing the at the Core Mentoring booth on Wednesday and Thursday. She’ll also be doing two workshops:
- Monday April 8, 1:00 to 3:00 pm: AmyJune will be leading a first-time contributor workshop,
- Friday April 12, 9:00 am to noon: AmyJune hosts an encore first-time contributor workshop. Other Kanopians will be available to help with setting up tooling and getting folks ready to tackle real issues.
Kanopians are speaking at three sessions:
- Wednesday 1:30 pm: Anne joins a panel discussion about Scaling Beyond Drupal.
- Thursday 9:45 am: Kat White joins Anne to share a D8 case study on an international cleaning client
- Thursday 3:15 pm: Anne talks about how to love working remotely.
Birds of a Feather (BOFs)
BOFs are a great way to have intimate discussions on topics, and collaborating with peers is one of our favorite things.
- Wednesday 11:00 am: AmyJune Hineline is hosting one on SimplyTest.me.
- Wednesday 4:45 pm: Sean Dietrich is hosting one on Docksal.
- Thursday 2:30 pm:, Jim Birch is hosting the Drupal and SEO BOF.
Each Kanopian will be collaborating all week long while at DrupalCon! Keep a look out for Jim, Jason, Cindy, Kat, AmyJune, and Sean as they join other Drupalers to help push the Drupal project forward.
Looking forward to seeing you there!